Pressoteraapia koos valgusteraapiaga meie salongis. Ostes 2 hooldust ühes, siis kehtib eraldi soodushind.
Pressotherapy, or pressure massage, is a lymphatic drainage performed with compressed air.
Our pressure massage device has "pants" and "sleeves", which the customer puts on. The air circulates in waves, massaging feet, shins, thighs and if necessary, the buttocks, stomach and arms at the same time. The air moves up from the lower side, which also massages soft tissue. The air pushes blood from the legs and arms towards the heart, improving blood circulation and removing edris.
Pressotherapy, or pressure massage, helps the organism remove excess water, along with toxins and other harmful substances. It improves metabolism in the cells and tissue. Pressotherapy is essential for treating cellulite, because it removes the cause - hypoxia and the halt of fluid in fatty tissue under the skin. It is most effective with cellulite treating creams and gels, in the early stages of the illness or as a preventative measure.
Positive effects of pressotherapy
- Stimulation of lymph and blood circulation
- Preventing and reducing cellulite
- Reducing body weight and local fat
- Removal of heavy feeling from legs
- Reducing muscle stress
- Reducing the possibilities of varicose veins from occurring.
- Reducing edris, removing excess liquids from your body
- Shortening the rehabilitation period after traumas and surgeries
- Recent thrombophlebitis
- Severe inflammations and abscesses
- Broken bones
- Malignant tumors
- Severe heart or kidney condition, heart pacemaker
- Higher blood pressure, if untreated
- Not suitable from the 4th month of pregnancy